Service and Support
If you have any problems with a product you have purchased from Cam Security, Inc. we urge you to contact our technical support staff before deciding to return the product. If no solution is reached, a RMA # will be issued.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) policy as follows:
1. RMA # is only good for 10 days from the date of issue.
2. No merchandise may be returned without prior written authorized RMA #.
3. All returned merchandise must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice, and the RMA# written on the mailing label.
4. CSI reserves the right not to replace product until the replacement is returned from Vendor.
5. All returns must be shipped prepaid (No COD Accepted.)
6. "No Fault Found" RMA items can be returned for credit with a 15% restocking fee or shipped back at purchaser's expense.
7. RMA items will be repaired or replaced at CSI's discretion.
BE SURE TO CLEARLY MARK THE RMA NUMBER ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE BOX AND ENCLOSE THE PROOF OF PURCHASE, OTHERWISE, THE RETURN WILL CANNOT BE HONORED. FREIGHT COLLECT OR COD RETURNS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
If Cam Security accepts returned merchandise, there will be a fifteen percent (15%) restocking charge unless Cam Security has made other arrangements. Any merchandise returned or exchanged must be approved by Cam Security.
Limitation of Liability
Cam Security will not be responsible for damage to the system or its components caused by shorted connections, components not installed or obtained from Cam Security, painted surfaces due to physical abuse, excessive use, liquids, chemicals, oxidation or corrosion to components caused by exposure to salt air.
The limited warranty also does not cover any losses or damages that may occur as result of:
1. Shipping or improper installation or maintenance.
2. Misuse, neglect or improper environment.
3. Any repair, modification, adjustment, or installation of options/parts by anyone other than a Cam Security authorized service center, excessive/inadequate electrical power surges or other irregularities.
Digital Video Recorder (DVR) Policy
Cam Security is solely responsible for the maintenance and technical support of the DVR itself. Due to liability and legal issues, Cam Security is unable to assist in the areas of networking, firewall and/or anything outside the performance of the actual DVR purchased from Cam Security. In the event that a DVR is being returned for repair, all Hard Drives run the risk of having their data deleted or re-formatted. All data will be lost. It is advised that all DVR data be supported by a secondary source of back up before sent in for repair.
Cam Security will assist dealers in the repair or return of products covered under the warranty upon request. Cam Security in no way claims responsibility for these products or their warranties.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding of our Terms and Conditions of Sale.